Thursday, April 20th, 2017

Algebra EOC testing is today!

Please excuse the Baseball team today at 1:45.

There will be an FBLA meeting today during DRAFT in Mrs. Gilmore’s room.

Class of 2017 — If you would like to speak at graduation, you must submit a copy of your proposed speech to Mrs. Nash by 3:30 PM TODAY.

There will be a Cross Country meeting on Friday at 3:00 PM in the gym for students interested in running next year.

We will be in Bears Time Advisory today and tomorrow.

For those seniors who job shadowed- All your paperwork must be turned into Mrs. Matney by tomorrow or the absence will be counted against you. That includes mailing a thank you to the person you job shadowed.

Seniors-The Johnson Price Memorial Scholarship is due tomorrow. You must have a minimum 2.5 GPA, have financial need, must be a child or grandchild of an Ava High School alumni.
Freshmen job shadowing is scheduled for Thursday, April 27. Deadline for permission forms is Monday. You can’t be over the attendance limit or be failing 2 or more classes.

Project Graduation Permission forms are due to Ms. Taylor by Wednesday, April 26.

AHS will be hosting an EOC Extravaganza Party! Students who are present on their day of EOC testing and have at least 95% attendance or better until April 27th will be able to participate in a BBQ and activities at the park on May 2nd.

Petitions are available for the 2017-2018 Student Council. Pick up a petition from outside Mrs. Bassett’s classroom. Signed petitions are due Monday.

Last day to order a yearbook is 4/28 -Last day to order a senior video 5/5.

Share on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on Facebook