Wednesday, April 26th, 2017

Seniors, you need to turn in your Senior Exit Forms.

Biology EOC test is tomorrow.

If you received an e-mail to respond to a survey regarding suggestions for the AHS Student Handbook, today is the last day to respond. Please take the survey by 4:00 PM today!

Reminder to freshmen who are job shadowing: You must have turned in your permission form and have a job shadow packet that you need to take with you tomorrow.

Color Guard Tryouts-May 2-5, after school till 5:00 pm. Meet in the band room in the PAC building.

Any graduates that have questions about their A+ qualifications contact Mrs. Matney or Mr. Henry by the end of this week.

The deadline to order graduation roses is Friday. Flowers are $1.75 each.

FCA presents Attaboy in concert tonight at 7:00 in the gym. This concert is free and open to the public.

Project Graduation Permission forms are due to Ms. Taylor today.

AHS will be hosting an EOC Extravaganza Party on May 2nd! Students who are present on their day of EOC testing and have at least 95% attendance or better will be able to participate.

Last day to order a yearbook is Friday -Last day to order a senior video 5/5.

Dress Code Reminder: No bandanas are to be worn on campus. Halter tops, tube tops, shirt cut-offs, mid drifts, or muscle shirts that expose more than the arms will not be allowed at any time including during PE classes. Students will not be allowed to display any type of under garment including sports bras. Clothing with questionable writing or that advertises alcohol, tobacco, sex, or drugs will not be allowed to be worn by students. Biker shorts, short shorts, etc., will not be allowed.

Happy Birthday to Grace Roberts!

Share on Google+Pin on PinterestTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someoneShare on Facebook