• May 14The last day of school for Juniors-Freshman is Tomorrow.

• May 14There will be a NHS meeting today during 8th hour

The Final Curtain Call

Special 1 Act Play to Honor Seniors

Hunter Watson, Online Content Editor

For the first time ever, the drama department’s Mrs. Wolfskill will be directing a second performance this year. She has selected the one act “Check Please!,” but it’s not just her directing it. A few choice actors will also be directing a few scenes of the play, and most of them are seniors. The rest of the troupe will be telling the hilarious story of blind dates going horribly wrong!

Mrs. Wolfskill has said that she wants to use this play to honor the seniors that have been with the drama department during high school. The performance will be after the May 4th concert, and after the play a few actors will put on skits they’ve prepared just for that night. Members of the choir may even sing songs from popular musicals! The whole night is meant to celebrate the theatre and showcase our talented actors and their skills, but also shine a spotlight on the seniors. During this night, seniors will be given their cords and St. Genesis necklaces, a special theatre tradition that Mrs. Wolfskill has done since she started teaching here. This will, without a doubt, be a momentous night for everyone involved. It will also be the last high school production that the theatre seniors, myself included, will do.

Please come out May 4th at 6:30 to support our choirs and actors, and bid a fond farewell to our seniors!